Julia's NaNoWriMo blogmarch
Mary, Mary: A Visitation, An Incarnation, A Novel
WORDS! COUNT THEM!
So far:
7030
Should be:
16670
Final Goal by Nov. 30
50,000
Must..drink...coffee
Must ... write ... 1666 words ... daily...
NaNo Slogger
This is proof. It's fer-real.
NaNoWriMo's Official Site: Join Us!
Read the whole thing (in order)
▼
07
(12)
►
October
(3)
►
Oct 17
(1)
►
Oct 18
(2)
▼
November
(9)
►
Nov 02
(1)
►
Nov 03
(1)
►
Nov 05
(3)
►
Nov 07
(2)
▼
Nov 08
(1)
Miriam speaks 2
►
Nov 10
(1)
About Me
View my complete profile
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Miriam speaks 2
It was a long, chilly ride on that ass. I tell you, I was sick of his moldy gray back after the first day, and my back hurt, and the bigger I got, the worse it was -- no balance, just the plodding and the cold and the sand...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment